Citizen Outreach Coalition will help empower residents in Liverpool and around the UK including Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) people in the local communities achieve their full potentials. We will do this by supporting projects in the following fields that could help realize this. When necessary, we will carry out projects in Africa
- Health promotion, well-being, physical and mental health of everyone.
- Educate BME group people in understanding the criminal justice system and how to avoid falling foul of the law. This will help promote safer communities in the UK and around the world.
- Help people gain relevant IT and other skills that could help them integrate in the community
- Give them training in conflict resolution and mediation
- Help signpost them to available local services
- Promote their artistic development