Why Citizen Outreach Coalition?
We are a dynamic global organisation with charitable objectives. We aim to improve the lives of people and can intervene in heir health, educational and many spheres that could help improve heir standards of living. Though our headquarters is in Liverpool UK, we can operate around the globe. Citizens are our focus, we get to them through outreach actions and like working in partnership with other stakeholders-that is how our name Citizen Outreach Coalition was born. Join us and make the world a better place.
What are our aims and Objectives?
Citizen Outreach Coalition will help empower residents in Liverpool and around the UK including Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) people in the local communities achieve their full potentials. We will do this by supporting projects in the following fields that could help realize this. When necessary, we will carry out projects in Africa
- Health promotion, well-being, physical and mental health of everyone.
- Educate BME group people in understanding the criminal justice system and how to avoid falling foul of the law. This will help promote safer communities in the UK and around the world.
- Help people gain relevant IT and other skills that could help them integrate in the community
- Give them training in conflict resolution and mediation
- Help signpost them to available local services
- Promote their artistic development
Who can be a member of COC?
Membership is open to anyone who agrees to abide by our rules and regulations and pays all necessary dues.