Citizen Outreach Coalition COC will help empower residents in Liverpool and around the UK including Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) people in the local communities achieve their full potentials. It will also do his in foreign countries by supporting the following projects that could help realize this. However, its operations will not only be limited to BME groups but cuts across race, creed, sex and any other kind of societal divide.
- Promoting the health, well being and mental health of people.
- Educate BME group people in understanding the criminal justice system and how to avoid falling foil of the law. This will help promote safer communities in the UK and around the world.
- Help people gain relevant IT and other skills that could help them integrate in the community
- Give them training in conflict resolution and mediation
- Advocate, support and promote minority arts, culture and entertainment
- Provide educational, financial and other support to under privileged around he world help them realize their full potential and achieve better living standards.